Haverhill, MA February 17, 2019 – Massachusetts home buyers considering their first home purchase in the Spring or Summer will learn how to buy a home from industry experts in a comfortable, informal classroom setting on Saturday, February 23, 2019, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM, in Woburn, Massachusetts.
The two-hour, comprehensive workshop is free, but space is limited to 30 registrants. The instructors are experienced professionals, including RMS loan officer Melissa Caci and exclusive buyer broker and attorney Rich Rosa from Buyers Brokers Only, LLC.
Melissa Caci (NMLS# 173535) has more than 15 years experience in the residential mortgage industry. She presently is a branch manager for Residential Mortgage Services in Woburn. Melissa earned her Bacher's of Science degree from the University of Rhode Island, and she is an active member of the Women's Council of Realtors. She has ranked among the top 1 percent of mortgage originators in the United States, according to Mortgage Executive Magazine. Melissa has a patient demeanor perfect for helping first-time homebuyers navigate the home loan process.
Rich Rosa, who is a co-founder and co-owner of Buyers Brokers Only, LLC, is an experienced and full-time exclusive buyer agent. He has been a real estate broker representing only homebuyers for more than 13 years and a licensed lawyer for more than 23 years. He has taught many home-buying classes in the past and spoken around the country at real estate conferences. Rich will provide straight-forward advice and an honest presentation about the good, the bad, and the ugly of buying a single-family, condominium or multi-family home.
Melissa and Rich will provide useful educational materials and will cover several critical home-buying topics, including, but not limited to, the following:
• An overview of different first-time homebuyer mortgage loan programs, including low down payment loans and down payment assistance programs.
• An explanation of the different types and roles of real estate agents.
• What to expect at showings, a home inspection and the closing.
• Making an offer to purchase and signing a purchase and sale agreement.
• What is the difference between a deposit and down payment?
• Why the loan commitment deadline is so important.
• Important considerations when buying a condominium or multi-family house.
• The definitions of assessed value, market value, and appraised value.
WHERE: 120 Presidential Way, Suite 110, Woburn, MA 01801 (RMS Offices)
WHEN: Saturday, February 23, 2019, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
COST: Free (Plenty of Free Parking Too!)
Please note: This class is not intended to fulfill a requirement for any particular home loan program; however, those requirements will be discussed.