Do you want to buy your first house, condominium, or multi-family home? Learn the steps to buying a home from an experienced professional online at our 2022 Massachusetts First-time Home Buyer Workshop on Monday, March 7, 2022, from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
The online workshop is free, but space is limited to 25 registrants. Exclusive buyer broker and attorney Rich Rosa is the class instructor.
Rich is the co-founder and co-owner of Buyers Brokers Only, LLC and an experienced and full-time exclusive buyer agent who also has been a licensed lawyer for more than 25 years. He has taught many home-buying workshops around Massachusetts and spoken around the country at real estate conferences. Rich will provide straightforward advice and an honest presentation about the good, the bad, and the ugly of buying a single-family, condominium, or multi-family home.
Educational materials will be provided, and several critical home-buying topics will be covered, including the following:
• An overview of different mortgage loan options available to first-time homebuyers.
• An explanation of the different types and roles of real estate agents.
• What to expect when buying a home in 2022.
• Making an offer to purchase and signing a purchase and sale agreement.
• What is the difference between a deposit and a down payment?
• Why the loan commitment deadline is so important.
• The definitions of assessed value, market value, and appraised value.
• Much, much more. Rich also will be available to answer specific questions.
WHERE: Online (Zoom Video Meeting)
WHEN: Monday, March 7, 2022, from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
Knowledge is power when buying real estate. Please fill out the form on this page to register for this free first-time home buyer workshop.
Please note: This workshop is not intended to fulfill a requirement for any particular home loan program; however, we will discuss those specific requirements for loan programs that require additional first-time home buyer education.